New Versions of MicroShield®, RadDecay® and MicroSkyshine® Released
Grove Software is pleased to announce the latest versions of our radiation software applications: MicroShield® Version 13, RadDecay® Version 6 and MicroSkyshine® Version 5.
MicroShield® Version 13 updates include:
- Improved computational algorithms including the addition of updated National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) mass attenuation factors [Hubbell, J.H. and Seltzer, S.M. (2004)].
- Enlargement of the Custom Material Library to include more than 30 new custom materials, bringing the library to over 100 materials.
- Added functionality to set a fixed air gap for each dose point.
- Inclusion of dose conversion factors from ICRP-21 as well as ANSI/ANS 6.1.1-1991 and 2020.
- Full compatibility with the latest updates to Microsoft Windows® 10 and 11.