MicroShield® is a powerful calculational tool and only requires a basic knowledge of radiation and shielding principles.
An interactive program for displaying radioactive decay information for any of the radionuclides in the libraries.
MicroSkyshine® calculates the photon dose from sky scattered gamma ray radiation.
MicroShield® is a comprehensive photon/gamma ray shielding and dose assessment program that is widely used for:
- Designing shields
- Estimating source strength from radiation measurements
- Minimizing exposure to people
- Teaching shielding principles
MicroShield® V&VVersion 12
MicroShield® Verification and Validation (V&V) is available to support the certification of the MicroShield® software. The features include:
- A MicroShield® Validation Report which provides background information and test results
- The MicroShield® V&V application which provides traceability for the nuclear and material data
MicroSkyshine® calculates the photon dose from sky scattered gamma radiation. The features include:
- A variety of silo and wall geometries
- Built-in library data (radionuclides, attenuation, and buildup)
- Source decay can be calculated and daughters generated
RadDecay® displays radioactive decay information for radionuclides and source terms. The features include:
- Standard nuclide library of 497 nuclides and three optional libraries (ICRP-107, ICRP-38 and MIRD)
- Data displayed includes the halflives, radioactive daughter nuclides, probabilities per decay, and decay energies
Onsite training is available for all of the Grove Software radiation software products.
Site licenses are available for all of the Grove Software radiation software products.
Grove Software Suite
Save over 10% off of the individual software prices when you purchase the Grove Software Suite which includes MicroShield®, MicroSkyshine®, and RadDecay®.
Click here to purchase the Grove Software Suite and save over 10%.