Frequently Asked Questions
Grove Software is pleased to announce that all of our radiation software products are available as a site license. Three options for site licenses are available:
1. Local Area Site License – A Local Area Site License allows for the installation of the software an unlimited amount of times within a 25 mile (40 km) radius (to allow installation over multiple buildings/locations within one central area). Any computers outside of the 25 mile (40 km) radius must have individual licenses.
2. Wide Area Site License – A Wide Area Site License allows for the installation of the software an unlimited amount of times worldwide.
3. Annual Site License – An Annual Site License allows for the installation of the software an unlimited amount of times within a 25 mile (40 km) radius for a period of 365 days only that must be renewed to continue to use the software. Any computers outside of the 25 mile (40 km) radius must have individual licenses.
For information on pricing, click here.
We currently offer single user licenses and site licenses for products. Our software license agreements are limited use license agreements:
Onsite training is also available for your company at any location you choose. Save the cost of travel and living expenses and have our Grove Software trainers come to you.
For information on the next public training class, please visit the Training Page.
For information on onsite training, please call 434.386.8080 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All of the applications are compatible with Windows® 10, 8/8.1, 7, Vista®, and XP®.
Where has MicroShield® been used in the industry?
MicroShield® has been utilized and licensed in a variety of applications, including licensing applications for the US new reactors:
1. AREVA US EPR® – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML073531699
2. Mitsubishi Heavy Industries, Ltd US APWR – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML080140578
3. Westinghouse AP1000® – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML071580810
Other recent applications of the MicroShield® software include:
1. AST Implemention at Nine Mile Point – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML073230597
2. Control Room Habitability at Oyster Creek – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML070920071
3. Decommissioning of the Chevron Mining Inc. Washington Remediation Project – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML073390652
4. Remediation of the ABB, Inc. Windsor, Connecticut Site – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML072890351
5. AST Implementation at Palisades – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML072470667
6. AST Implemention at Calvert Cliffs – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML072130521
7. AST Implemention at TMI – US NRC ADAMS Accession Number ML072070262
You can order any of our products by downloading the order form and filling it out, and faxing it or emailing it to us. For more information, click here.
Once you have successfully executed a case, the results toolbar will be displayed. You can press the Results With Buildup button or the Results Without Buildup button to display the results window. While this window is active, you can select the File Export menu and choose between exporting to Excel or Word.
Except for infinite plane and infinite slab geometries, buildup factors are taken directly from tables in ANS 6.4.3. As described in the standard, some materials do include the effects of Bremsstrahlung radiation, while others do not. Please consult the standard for more information.